Sunday, February 1, 2009

WAITING FOR SPRING!

I am wondering if Spring will ever get here. I haven't gotten used to the Winter in Idaho yet. I'm still missing the milder Winter in California. I am grateful that it is not snowing though. They say you get used to the cold, but I don't know! The only good thing I can say about having to spend so much time in the warm house, is that I am getting a lot of work done, and my workspace is looking pretty organized (well, for now!) LOL

I have made some new items and have offered some of them on
A Time for Primitives. Please stop by and check out my items. There are a lot of talented artists on the site, so be sure to check them out also. I have also added a couple of items to my Etsy site.

2 comments:

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Linda..I guess everyone's waiting for Spring. I won't tell ya what the temp is in Cali right now!
I LOVE your new pieces on ATFP! Awesome work!
Candy

alteredpastimes said...

Hey Candy, Thank you. Ya don't tell me what the temp is. I'm sure I'll be jealous. LOL